Camp T can be reserved up to one year in advance. Visiting organizations are responsible for knowing and following all state policies regarding running a licensed camp (Michigan Public Act 116 of 1973). All visitors are also responsible for knowing and following all Camp T policies.
Note: Remember the "five over five" rule. The State of Michigan has special licensing rules for camps with five or more children over five or more days. Be sure you've read and complied with the licensing requirements if this applies to you.
Any organization with an educational focus for school-age children in Michigan. Pricing covers the cost of accommodations and meals for all visitors. Children under the age of four should not be included in the number of campers.
|Groups of 1-75 campers:||$100/night|
|Groups of 76 - 100 campers:||$150/night|
|Groups of 101 - 145 campers (max. allowed):||$200/night|
- $30 per person, per day (covers accommodations and meals)
- No charge for children age four and under
- Check-in time is 3 p.m.
- Check-out time is 10 a.m.
- Maximum stay is two weeks
- Camp T will not accommodate requests for lodging and tents that exceed the number of guests
- Rates are the same as overnight stays
- Check-in time is 8 a.m.
- Check-out time is 3 p.m.
- Sack lunch is only meal provided