Camp T can be reserved up to one year in advance. Visiting organizations are responsible for knowing and following all state policies regarding running a licensed camp (Michigan Public Act 116 of 1973). All visitors are also responsible for knowing and following all Camp T policies.
Note: Remember the 5 over 5 rule. The State of Michigan has special licensing rules for camps with 5 or more children over 5 or more days. Be sure you've read and complied with the licensing requirements if this applies to you.
Any organization with an educational focus for school-age children in Michigan. Pricing covers the cost of accommodations and meals for all visitors. Children under the age of 4 should not be included in the number of campers.
|Groups of 1-75 campers:||$100/night|
|Groups of 76 - 100 campers:||$150/night|
|Groups of 101 - 145 campers (max. allowed):||$200/night|
- $30 per person, per day (covers accommodations and meals)
- No charge for children 4 and under
- Check-in time is 3 p.m.
- Check-out time is 10 a.m.
- Maximum stay is 2 weeks
- Camp T will not accommodate requests for lodging and tents that exceed the number of guests
- Rates are the same as overnight stays
- Check-in time is 8 a.m.
- Check-out time is 3 p.m.
- Sack lunch is only meal provided