- Visitors may use the kitchenette for storing and preparing food; visitors are responsible for cleanup
- Kitchenette is also available for teaching independent living skills to students with visual impairments
- Living room area with a fire place, console TV, and a DVD player
- Meeting space available
- WiFi available
- Near the Birch and Maple lodges and the White Pine tent site
- Dining hall (see meals section)
Due to COVID-19, day-use camps will be limited to 30 people and overnight stays will be limited to 22 people.