- Visitors may use the kitchenette for storing and preparing food; visitors are responsible for cleanup
- Kitchenette is also available for teaching independent living skills to students with visual impairments
- Living room area with a fire place, console TV, and a DVD player
- Meeting space available
- WiFi available
- Near the Birch and Maple lodges and the White Pine tent site
- Dining hall (see meals section)
Due to COVID-19, Camp T is only open for reservations that will take place after September 6th, 2021. Until further notice, day use camps will be limited to 30 people and overnight stays will be limited to 22 people.